Inventory, Warehousing & Stock Control Software
The Accentis Enterprise Inventory Management Software, warehousing and stock management module is a powerhouse of features and functions that have been designed specifically to manage tens of thousands of part codes with ease.
Comprised of a suite of easy-to-use stock management and warehousing functions, one of our greatest strengths is a design that has few built-in limitations and which is fast and efficient across a diverse range of business applications.
Counting Down The Days For Your New Software?
Inventory & Stock Control Capabilities
- Inventory is product that you buy, make or grow to sell to a customer.
- Unlimited tracking capabilities allows stock to be decrimented as it is used through the manufacturing process.
- Large or small quantities of items are all treated the same.
- If you buy it from a supplier, it is inventory you own until you sell it.
- Build products from multiple sources into a finished product that you sell as a manufactured item, with stock being decrimented automatically each time a new item is produced.
- Report on full stock holding at any time of the day, any day of the month.
Reporting and data analysis are our forte and we supply an outstanding array of reports and data analysis tools that will give you total control over your stock. From historical trending to requirements forecasting and usage analysis, the speed and flexibility with which we can retrieve data must be seen to be believed.
All inventory transactions are recorded immediately and posted in real-time to the General Ledger producing a truly dynamic and integrated result across your entire system, and constant checks and balances ensure a high level of accuracy and integrity throughout your inventory.
Multiple units of measure with automatic conversion allow you to purchase goods in a bulk unit and have the system automatically convert that to your base unit of measure upon receipt. Minimise costly mistakes from staff using out of date calculations or figure plucked from memory or thin air.
Electronic Document Links
Electronic document linking on any item allows you to link data sheets, advertising literature, specifications, approvals or any other electronic document to any part. Attach files that are required to ensure extensive quality assurance is carried out through visual confirmation which also includes images .