Supply Chain Management Software (SCM) & Purchases
The Accentis Enterprise Suppliers and purchase module is all you will need to effectively and efficiently manage your entire supply chain from obtaining quotations of goods to be supplied right through to electronic remittance of payments.
System-wide requirements reporting and the ability to see at a glance outstanding back-orders from suppliers ensure a well-oiled supply chain. Automated purchasing via a range of customisable requirements, demand and historical usage analysis reports facilitate optimum and error-free procurement and ensure that you only purchase what you need, when you need it and from the best supplier.
Supplier, SCM, Purchase & Logistics for Growing SMB’s!
Supplier & Purchase Capabilities
- Convenient data processes to ensure that your supplier demands runs as efficiently as possible
- Configure systems to only purchase what is required to manufacture goods, rather than hold stock for items no longer in demand
- Process purchase activities on-the-fly or require an approval process dependent on user permissions
- Automate tasks and emails to better enable your work-flow progresses as required
- Enhanced warning system to alleviate mistakes
- Control and view Purchase Order requirements from multiple warehouse locations
Electronic payments, automated email remittance and supplier price list importing are just some of the many features that will optimise your staff resources and reduce data entry so that daily tasks are completed faster, more accurately and within budget.
An unlimited number of years of historical data gives you the power to perform complete historical analyses of purchase trends, sale price movements, product popularity or payment history. No more dealing with the hassles of disjointed data that gets rolled over annually.
Electronic payments make paying your suppliers even faster and easier, with direct upload of data to bank software or the internet saving time and eliminating data entry errors. Not only time-saving, but error saving and will prevent the burden of over-paying for non-supply.
Multiple Unit of Measure
Multiple units of measure with conversion factors make it possible to purchase in any unit of measure you choose and have the system automatically convert to your base unit upon receipt. This eliminates mistakes from employees using random calculations.