Financial Reporting & Analysis
The primary objective of a business management and accounting system is to store, analyse and retrieve information. It’s that simple. Business intelligence allows you to see your business through the sales figures, and get the real information to run your business. Ask yourself the following question of your current system: “Can I get the information that I want, when I want it, in the way that I want to see it?”
Accentis Enterprise is arguably the best in the business at giving you real-time access to your data in a fast, efficient and flexible manner. With a powerful SQL relational database back end and a uniquely optimised client-server design, Accentis Enterprise harnesses innovative database query techniques to deliver stunning performance across an entire range of reports.
Looking for business intelligence as well as ERP?
- Over 600 reports are provided standard, any one of which can be tailored or duplicated then modified to suit your exact requirements
- A powerful built-in spreadsheet-style report designer accompanied by the industry-standard Crystal reports
- Truly sensational combination of reporting tools that can be used to analyse, summarise, dissect, graph, chart or group any data within your system
- Extensive drill-downs and hyper-linking within reports and the ability to add favourite reports to each user’s toolbar
- Unrivaled level of security and audit trail management for each report
- Currency and localisation-dependant data is easily transferrable across multiple reports