Food producers require a specific set of features that are sometimes overlapped by features used in other industries, along with standard features used by most businesses. Facilities such as payroll, accounting and stock control are examples of these, whereas job costing and work orders are some features more prevalent in the manufacturing of food products.
Accentis Enterprise is able to support many factory requirements by combining many processes and procedures into simple but effective capabilities. High-level data recording and audit control means HACCP certification can be achieved if required.
An ERP solution that understands your business
Food Production Software
- Helps eliminate multiple manual spreadsheets to minimise mistakes and ensure an efficient workplace
- Use built-in document record management features to help with attaining HACCP certification
- Reduce your businesses labour costs by reducing data duplication and streamlining processes
- Complete custom work order configurations for the entire production process
- Capable of working in a high-food production standard environment with managed access based on staff positions