Get Accentis Enterprise through grant funding today!
Australian Business Grants
Have you heard of the Entrepreneurs’ Programme?
Have you considered applying for a Government Grant and wondered who is best to speak with?
Take a look at how these 3 businesses have been successful by participating in the Entrepreneurs’ Programme.
The Entrepreneurs’ Programme Accelerating Commercialisation Grants help Australian entrepreneurs, researchers and small and medium businesses find commercialisation solutions.
Accelerating Commercialisation aims to:
- Accelerate the commercialisation of novel intellectual property in the form of new products, processes and services;
- Support new businesses based on novel intellectual property with high growth potential; and
- Generate greater commercial and economic returns from both public and private sector research and facilitate investment to drive business growth and competitiveness
For more information about how to apply for the Entrepreneurs’ Programme go to www.business.gov.au.
Manufacturing Modernisation Fund
This is a $50 Million fund that will provide small to medium-sized manufacturing enterprises with a co-funding solution of between $50,000 and $1,000,000. This funding can be used for capital investments and associated re-skilling to modernise the workplace. This can include manufacturing processes, the adoption of new technology (such as Accentis Enterprise) and to become more productive and create more jobs.
Modernisation comes in many forms and can include almost everything that a fully-integrated ERP system offers. Modernising a business through technology and efficiency upgrades (tick), energy or process optimisation (tick) or more transformative changes to your business are all available. These can all allow you to diversify into a new merket sector or start producing new products for your current market.
- be an entity incorporated in Australia and a trading corporation
- be in manufacturing and be a small to medium-sized enterprise with up to 199 employees
- clearly identify the level of job creation expected from your project
For more information, read the Manufacturing Modernisation Fund page. You can contact us for help in applying for this grant below.
Applications close: 31 October 2019
Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) Export Hubs
The Department of Industry, Innovation and Science is pleased to announce the second round of the Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) Export Hubs Initiative is now open for expressions of interest.
SMEs may be local, regional, remote and/or Indigenous.
The objectives of the grant opportunity are to:
- support the establishment and/or operation of SME export hubs (export hubs) in the six Growth Centre sectors:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Cyber Security
- Food and Agribusiness
- Medical Technologies and Pharmaceuticals
- Mining Equipment, Technology and Services
- Oil, Gas and Energy Resources.
- support SME development through facilitation of export opportunities and working with the Growth Centres.
For more information, read the Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) Export Hubs Initiative page. You can contact us for help in applying for this grant below.
Applications close: 19 September 2019
Queensland Business Grants
Business Growth Fund
The Business Growth Fund is now open for applications. Assessment dates are within September 2019 and again in February 2020.
Funding of up to $50,000 (excluding GST) may be provided for eligible business to purchase and implement highly specialised equipment or services to enable them to move to the next stage of growth. Accentis Enterprise could be considered a service to help improve your business management requirements.
To be able to use this grant you must co-contribute between 25% – 50% of the funding required, with the Government contribution assessed by a panel.
Eligibility requirements for this grant are extensive and we can help to support you through this process.