General Ledger & financials
At the core of Accentis Enterprise is a rock-solid implementation of the very best double entry accounting system, business management and book-keeping principles combined with the flexibility to adapt to today’s dynamic business environments.
An all-open-periods design eliminates end of month rollovers and a tighty integrated real-time general ledger across all modules removes any requirement for sub-ledger postings and periodic reconciliation. The results of all transactions are immediately visible throughout the system and with an unlimited number of nesting levels of accounts and profit centres, Accentis Enterprise can easily accommodate your business accounting structure.
The outstanding reporting and financial analysis capabilities of Accentis Enterprise make it the clear choice when it comes to viewing all of your financial data, both from an unlimited historical point of view and future projections.
Would you like more information on Accentis Enterprise?
Relieve Financial Headaches With Accentis
- Outperforms off-the-shelf financial software by boasting integrated databases for enhanced functionality.
- Keep unlimited customer accounts, financial data, report detail and more.
- Ensure facts and figures of the business are correct at the time of processing with real-time transactions and live account balances.
- Integrated foreign currency as standard.
- No restrictions on End of Year once finalised.
- Run reports in super speed to get the data you need, when you want it.
- Stress-free work environment due to advanced accounting capabilities giving users freedom and choice with many options.
Accentis General Ledger Software & Double Entry Accounting System functional capabilities at a glance…
Guaranteed double-entry accounting
Real-time transactions and live account balances
User-defined account codes
Budget figures can be assigned for any account
Unlimited number of Profit Centres
Transaction lock date per account
A system-wide General Ledger lock date is also available to conveniently lock the entire ledger at a specified date.